so Ben reminded me that we have registration for classes in a few days. I had an architecture-type class in mind, Designing Green Futures but when i read it again i wasnt crazy about the description. or the fact that it was all-level. i feel like that can be really hit or miss. but the second part of the class (winter and spring) seemed far more interesting though i think i would need the first part to get those pre-reqs or drawing/designing and stuff. its still an option, and Tyler and Eric are thinking about it too.



I also really want to continue studying Spanish and came up with the brilliant idea to study Spanish and another language at the same time. Spanish and Arabic, or Spanish and American Sign Language, or Spanish and Chinese.



haha... I think I am really down for Spanish and Arabic. And also... if I did that I think I would take ballet too. It would be a cool thing to learn and sorta refreshing I think. And it would probably suppliment my climbing a lot. Good god, i miss climbing.



Ben can attest to my obsessive personality as of late. I have certain things that I just can´t get off my mind:

-Rent

-Twilight

-jello

-chocolate

and

-looking for places to climb

amoung other things.



there are other classes that looked cool. In the City which I could probably incorporate building and photography and writing in as well. There is a writing class but I don´t know if i can handle taking a class on writing. it is too much pressure for something i do out of passion.

----------------------------------

this post vvas longer but the internet cut out and i couldn´t save the rest on that computer.