I miss Evergreen intensely. I miss my friends. I miss the gym.
I dont miss the feeling I have being there.

But Im not really kidding myself saying I am totally happy here. I am just busy. My mind is busy. Im working and doing something good... which feels good, but I still struggle with a lot of the same insecurities and so much shit in my mind when it has a chance to catch up with me. I can see that coming through in my sleep since I dream so much, so vividly.


Im sad right now. Just sad...
I don't want to leave PSF or Peru.
I want to be in Olympia right now so I can go to the beach with everyone this weekend and go climbing next week when the gym reopens.
I can't have it all.

I just love too much (and hate too much).

Anyway, tonight was fun. It was a couple people's birthdays and Cake Lady made a special cake for them. Some other people bought a Pinata and poppers and stuff. Enjoyable to watch, and eat.

yea... I should try to get some sleep soon. I still have some reading to do. I feel good, thinking about work, my research, and getting up tomorrow to do a half day. That feels good.