got proposed to today by Jorge, one of the staff here. he told me he wanted to buy a condo, but only if i would marry him and live there with him. he also said he is going to buy me a "fresca" every day this week, and if i ever want more to just put it on his tab. then when he handed me the sprite bottle he told me that his heart is for me...
oh god.


haha.
i think ever since i dated Tony there is like this invisible aura around me that attracts Spanish-speakers...

anyway...
did our deep dive for class today.
100 feet!
its not that much different than 30, actually. except maybe how fast you can think. we did a little shape-in-the-hole test to show how much slower we are at that depth. 30 seconds to 1:19.
hmm.. and then we did our "peak performance buoyancy" dive. "swimming" through these underwater triangle things.
im pretty much spent for the day and its only noon. dont think i will be doing the afternoon trips.

yesterday we got to spend some time at the Prince Albert which is the sunken ship down there. that was rad. on Thursday we have another wreck dive, on a plane, and hopefully a night dive too. tomorrow: no required dives and i might just take the day off.

lunch time.