just got back from a great backpacking trip and probably really need to go shower soon,

BUT

I got an email from Sandy and it sounds like I got the job at the Writing Center! She won't send out official letters for a week, but "see you next year" sounds promising to me. :)

I'm excited for next year. I am taking an awesome class, plus Ty and Eric are BOTH in it with me. I (probably) get to tutor again. I am going to climb a ton. I get to see Ari and Cari and Alicia as much as I/they want. I feel like I have a much better friendship with Ben now, which is wonderful.

The end of the summer is gonna be great too.

I really enjoyed my group for the overnighter, and after the hike yesterday we were camping by a waterfall/waterhole where we swam in the freezing cold water. I never wanted to get out.

I'm signed up for a climbing trip too and they are gonna rig me up on the wall so I can take suspended pictures.

Homesick still. Trying to take it day by day. Its easy at some points, and almost impossible at others.



Oh, I learned the basics of how to juggle and almost have it down.
In the past week or so, I have been really missing Ben Joselyn and Matt F.