camp is amazing. the people are just fantastic, and everything we do is new and exciting.
the lecture we had tonight was life-changing, i think, for many of the delegates, and it just inspired me to live the lifestyle i have been wanting to.
im definitely falling in love with this place.

but i miss home so much i can hardly stand it..
i dont even know what home is, but i miss it.
this could be a home for me... but its not the one i want right now.

I'm absolutely exhausted...

i dont have time to write.

i dont have time to myself.

maybe its better that way, because when i have a chance for it all to sink in (especially that this is only day two of actual camp), i just want to cry.

actually one of the things that makes me feel the most at home is the fact there there are Peruvians here. One of the presenters has his wife Ana here and she was born in Lima, and her family felt the 2007 Pisco earthquake from there.

A couple of the delegates are from Peru, and one of them had family in Pisco during the earthquake.

I talked to the woman from Lima during dinner about PSF, and after dinner she came up and gave me a hug and thanked me, telling me that the people of Pisco will never forget me. It was amazing.

time to get ready for cabin meetings, which are also an incredible part of camp.