Happy 19th birthday Becca!

We had a surprise party for her, and I think she had a really good day.

I head back to Oly tomorrow. Im so ready to get going with school again. So ready to be out of the house. And so not. I hate splitting up my life. I hate leaving my family. But I love school so much. I love going to Evergreen. I love ridiculousness with the girls, climbing with the guys, tutoring, being on campus, doing stuff in the city. I am so freaking stoked for the school year. But the leaving part sucks. I am really not stoked to say goodbye to my mom tomorrow.

Anyway,
blah blah blah
whine whine whine.
And its only an hour drive home, or 2 hour bus ride to Seattle, and Skype is free. So yeeeeeea.

But girly hormones suck today, and I'm exhausted, so I'm fitty and oversensitive and angry.

Oh, but Mocha cuddled with me today. That hasn't happened for a very long time and it made me smile. :)