Music I'm feeling today:
Kurt Cobain - About a Girl
David Bowie - Rebel Rebel

Random things:

This morning I was singing (way out of my range, but I had the house to myself so I decided to go for it) and after a while it felt as though my voice was stronger. Maybe I was just warmed up? Anyway, it was nice to sing. But it actually made me feel kinda sick...

The other day, Mom and I were driving into Seattle listening to the radio and a Jack Johnson song was playing. Then suddenly it started skipping. Not really like a CD does, more like a broken record, and it played this one line over and over and over and over. The DJ obviously wasn't paying attention cause it just kept going until we couldn't handle waiting anymore and decided to change the channel.

Also, a couple of days ago Mom and I went climbing at the feature in NB (I seriously need to come up with a nick name for that thing) and it was literally one of the best climbing days of my life. I feel like I just had a lot of power in my body, and control over my moves. Honestly, I am going to have to credit Daft Punk's Alive for some of that. Damn, that is good climbing music. Anything like that: Daft Punk, some of deadmau5's more upbeat stuff, Pendulum (Tempest, The Island), ect.; things that make me really wanna move all work. And I use to climb (and snowboard) to Jack Johnson because it is so relaxing. But right now I feel like my body gets tired out really easy unless I keep the adrenalin going, which "house/electronic" music does for me. So yea, later that day at the wall I saw Christi. We had also run into each other at the local music thing Tony and Dana played at. Although we talked there I had no idea she was a climber but I was super excited when I saw her. Mom was done climbing so Christi and I exchanged techniques and routes for a while. She showed me how to go over the arch! And I showed her some things I was working on. We seem to be climbing at a similar level. Wish she was going to Evergreen or something cause even though its good to be pushed by climbing with the guys and, it is nice to be able to share skills too, and know something that someone else doesn't. I think its been helping to work with my mom, that way. She wants me to explain how I would do a certain move and it makes me think about it more explicitly and break down my movements, as well as focus on how my individual limbs are moving. I hadn't realized how natural some things had started to feel.

I've been going to lots of book stores lately and the three sections I could live in are Climbing, Vegetarian Cooking, and Architecture/Appropriate Technology/DIY.

Two of my school books have come in the mail! They are so cool. I don't think I have ever been so stoked for a class/school as I am right now. Or as nervous. BUT I hung out with Matt the other day and we went to Schezuan (where I cheated on my Vegi-ness), and we went to a book store (naturally, as I was obsessing about books), and then he showed me how to do a perspective drawing. I had to do one, and it was super frustrating, but I learned so much!


And now
I am being ridiculous and listening to Enrique Iglesias.
Bah,
I am tired and hungry. Thanks for reading these sporadic things I wanted to type out.