Tonight is a weird one. I am alone, and I want to be. Except, it's nights like these that I wish I had a best friend. I don't mean to diminish any of the amazing friendships that I experience daily. Sometimes I just wish I had a mirror-me to talk to (so I suppose that is why I write so often). But that isn't really what I want. I'd like someone who is perfect to be with. (Which doesn't make sense to want because... its unrealistic). Well, fuck. I am not explaining myself very well. I just want to feel natural with someone and...ugg, it is so rare for me to feel that way. I want someone to just BE around and have that be enough, for me and for them.

Lizzy and I hung out all afternoon. After Andean Roots ended last Spring she stayed in Peru, and upon reading my blog, Pisco became her new destination. So she went and ended up staying for 5 weeks. So since school started she and I have been trying to find a time to hang out, look at pictures from Pisco, and swap stories. It was so wonderful to talk to someone who had been there. And to have someone ask me about my experience with such interest and understanding. Her stories were wonderful. Hil

Carolyn is coming back to Oly for the night. She is going to stop by quickly before meeting up with Ari and the guys at her place. I am glad to get to see her.

It's raining
and I just keep listening to the same music.