Today I stumbled across Sara Bernard's blog (you can find the link on the side-bar under "Other Blogs" and entitled "Sara") in which there are many pictures of her adventures in Peru (and Haiti), including some of me and others working at PSF. Thus, I've been obsessing about Peru all day...

Still doing tons of reading, though I haven't been taking enough notes to really call it research. But I got 3 of my class books in the mail so far and am itching to dig into those. I realized today that I actually used one of them for my research last year.

EVENTUALLY I will actually write another blog for the Student Architects site (also listed on the side-bar). I have many topics to choose from to write about; my research from last year, my work in Peru, my research now, or my program at school. This is something I should have done over break. I'm gonna be gone the next 2-3 days and then only have the weekend before the new quarter starts. Then the real chaos commences. I'm thinking of picking up a couple more hours at work to save for my trip. And last night Annie reminded me that I can apply for scholarships. DUH. That would make this so much easier. So I need to get on that too.

Its never-ending, but I love it.

Now back to packing for Baker.