Dumb question.

I got about 2 minutes of climbing before Tyler pulled me off the tiny wall in Feathered Friends yesterday. I dunno, he's worried about me falling and re-injuring my ankles or something ridiculous like that. *sigh* he's right though; I really shouldn't push it (and I was climbing in street shoes). But, I'm seriously going insane without physical activity; already sick of push-ups and I've only done all of about 10. Running isn't ankle rehab. What do other climbers do when they are out of commission? Finger exercises? Check. Visualization? Double check. Looking at climbing pictures, movies, books? Check, check, check. Shopping for a crash pad? OH YEA. Speaking of, I am looking into getting an Organic (Organic Climbing Co). All the reviews say even though they cost more, the extra money is totally worth it because they are hand-made to-order with materials from the US and with personalization options based on buyer's color and style preferences. AND supposedly they last longer than most of those big name companies. Any other crash-pad shopping insights out there? One of the main selling points of Organic for me is that the foam they use is soy-based. Trust me, I know there are many many many downfalls to using soy products, but after seeing first-hand the process of making standard foam when we visited Dow Chemical with NYSC, it seems an intelligent trade-off to make in a circumstance. Besides, from all the chemicals they were putting into the machine at Dow I was fairly convinced they were creating their very own Rocky Horror instead of foam. And although Rocky wouldn't be terrible to find next to you on the mattress, I'm not sure his rock-hard abs make the cut for high-ball landings, or even small ones. (And ick, I can't believe we sleep on those chemicals!)

Oh dear...
As you can probably gather, my mental processes aren't working at full capacity so I think I am gonna go shower, eat, then fix up a bike and ride it into town to meet Emily and go to the soccer party. Hopefully my ankles won't mind, and surely the rest of my body will love it. And if it is dry enough, there is no guarantee that I won't stop at the rock wall for a few. Low stuff only, I promise; I just gotta keep my arms up to strength so I'm not totally scrambling when I get back at it full speed ahead.