TEN Things you would like to say to ten different people:

1. WHY CANT YOU BE REAL?!
2. I really do love you. And will forever. Thank you for being so wonderful.
3. I can't believe you are leaving...
4. I'm not sure what I will ever do without you.
5. I'd rather you talk to me instead of just staring at me all the time.
6. Please, stop. Stop now. You are messing me up.
7. I think what you did was truly horrible.
8. I keep looking for you, even though I know you aren't around.
9. You have always been so faithful. I hope you are happy, and enjoyed it all.
10. Sometimes, I want you all to myself.

NINE things about yourself:

1. I'm obsessed with clothes shopping.
2. I'm often indecisive and random.
3. I love love love to eat!
4. I hate being teased.
5. I get way too caught up in fantasy, and often pretend its reality.
6. I believe in all different sorts of love.
7. I don't like sleeping alone, but ... I guess I kinda do. I just feel safer with someone else.
8. I feel I am an artist person without enough artistic ability to express it all. Expression through most media is overwhelming to me, which I feel, often inhibits me.
9. I love making other people feel good.

EIGHT ways to win your heart:

1. Be Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson :P
2. Have passion and drive.
3. Be open-minded!! Try new things, be outgoing and exciting, don't be so judgmental.
4. Don't interrupt me.
5. Do random romantic/thoughtful things for me.
6. Be able to make me laugh (even when I'm sad).
7. Care about the well-being of all living things.
8. Be able to make me some good food.

SEVEN people of the same sex who mean a lot to you:

1. Mom
2. Becca
3. Caitlin
4. Alicia
5. Dana
6. Emily
7. some others

SIX things that cross your mind a lot:
1. Edward Cullen
2. What should I do about this/that/ect?
3. What do I want to do with my life?
4. Did I remember everything?
5. I want a hug.
6. the past/the present/the future

FIVE things you do before falling asleep:
1. use the restroom
2. brush my teeth/wash my face.
3. make sure lights, stove, and everything is off in house/apartment
4. check for monsters under my bed
5. turn off lights/set my alarm/put in earplugs

FOUR things your wearing right now:

1. socks
2. .
3. .
4. .
ha

THREE songs you listen to often:
1. Decode - Paramore
2. Who is She - I Monster
3. Losing Keys - Jack Johnson

TWO things you want to do before you die:

1. Write a book, make a movie, or reach out to the larger population in some way.
2. Swim/dive with a blue whale, visit space, or experience something just as rare and fantastic.

ONE confession:

1. I wish I had gone to bed sooner.