I ran again today. Ben and I went together, on just my regular route. But I probably wouldn't have gone without him today, cause I felt sore and super lazy.

While running I listened to "Another Day" and "Rent" from the Rent soundtrack which were both good because rather than thinking about running, or breathing, I was thinking about the movie in my head. (If I think too much about what I am doing, my body seems to want to shut down on me.) Plus they are upbeat songs with slightly defiant lyrics, which always pump me up.
I also listened to a Panic! song... same basic concept, high-energy and angry.

Next year will be great if Alicia and I can find time to run together. I imagine we would be good running partners, though I don't really have a basis for that sentiment aside from my understanding of our friendship.
In fact, I don't think I've ever seen her run, so I don't know her pace or anything, but... I see potential.


Anyway, tutoring was super fun today! Just ask Trevor. :P
(Hope you don't mind me putting this here Trev... or me calling you Trev.)
hahaha, so Sky pulled me aside before the session, and I think both Trevor and I thought he was going to pep-talk to me about last week. Instead he was like "we are gonna play a little game with Trevor today, in order to make this process even more effective for the two of you." Basically he went on to say that I was gonna act like nothing Trevor said or did was helping me in anyway, and I was just going to keep acting confused and telling him he isn't helping. Sky told me not to get too frustrated cause we want it to be believable, but to be sure to push Trevor's buttons a bit. Anyway, according to Sky I wasn't as frustrating as I should have been, but I sure got a rise outta Trevor. He even stopped the session at one point and asked Sky for advice, like I did last week. Not knowing I was purposefully being difficult, he didn't really seem to know how to react, but he started raising his voice, changing his tone, expressed anger through his body language. I didnt know he was capable of even the little amount of anger he expressed and I actually got kinda worried, to tell the truth... so I backed off a bit. Anyway, the experiment worked, and I think we both learned from it.
Needless to say, it was a much better session that last week, and I am excited because Sky is going to make Trevor pull something on me next week (which he says I won't be able to anticipate... although, I don't know what could take me by surprise <--probably why it will work.)

Yea, and class was canceled today, but me and the people putting the photo portfolio together spent more time on that then we would have spent in class anyway. But we had fun going through the pictures (although I got pretty frustrated at some points cause Tyler, you think you know everything and it makes me wanna smack you sometimes). Ha, so... the finished product is pretty representative of our trips, even though I would have liked to include more pictures (why not, if there is still space on the disk? ugg... old people).

Ahh, so that was basically my day, backwards.

Oh, and this morning I woke up from a dream in which I found out I was pregnant, and randomly Caitlin came out of the Planned Parenthood I was sitting outside of, and she was really happy for me even though I was having a mental breakdown. (or was that yesterday morning? ...must have been because I don't know when I would have had a chance to talk to Caitlin today, and I know I told her. OH YEA, it was yesterday, and I'm s'posed to call her today...)


...OH
and I browsed the official New Moon movie website obsessively.
and...
Monday night I read 3 chapters of New Moon and so now I just have the last chapter and the Epilogue and the Prologue for Eclipse, or whatever she provides at the end of NewMoon. After that, I am re-reading the first book, which will hopefully sustain me until the second movie comes out. Only then am I getting Eclipse and reading it.
Well, that is the plan at least (really depends how this last chapter pans out).

WOW.
Hope that was enlightening or something, cause it was pretty much a whole lota nothing, and you just read it ALL.

Now I really need to do work, cause I am celebrating Mary's birthday with her friends later... we are gonna play Cranium.