Ran a good distance today... more than usual even though I haven't been running at all lately. I had some motivation, and that would be anger. At what in particular? Just... humanity, confusions, stress.

Anyway, after my run I did 100 crunches and 20 sit-ups.
I hope I did them right, but I can't exactly remember how to do them the best way --I will look it up.

I need to change my diet and try to eat even healthier. Less binging, less sugar, more water, more fruit. I already eat lots of veggies, thanks to the Greenery. I've already eliminated caffeinated drinks, and ideally would like to reduce my carbonation intake (though, besides chocolate, that seems to be my one vice). Less greasy foods. More rice, yogurt, whole grains. For the most part I have been able to avoid trans fats over the past year, and significantly reduced the amount of saturated fat I consume. Mostly, I eat white meat, very little red. I could probably eat a bit more fish...though my taste for that is limited to salmon and tuna. Anywho... speaking of food, I am about to go eat dinner. Then I'm off to an Evaluation workshop, and a mandatory area meeting with Emma.

There's a bunch of work I need to do tonight, more I want to write about, and maybe I can squeeze in some time for a movie. We shall see.