Here is my schedule for the fall, as far as I know.

I think everyone's housing check-in is Saturday Sept 19th, but that could just be Freshmen. I'll have to double check that.
Either way, I should probably be settled in my dorm by at least the 21st because the Writing Center retreat is Sept 22 through 24th. Then I will have a couple days to chill, start my reading, catch up with people. Class starts on Monday the 28th.

My weekly class/work schedule is gonna look something like this:

Monday:
Andean Roots 10-3

Tuesday:
Tutoring in the morning/afternoon (2-4 hours)
Spanish 6-8p

Wednesday:
Andean Roots 9-12
Tutoring in the afternoon (2-4 hours)

Thursday (always seem to be the longest day):
Andean Roots 9-3
Spanish 6-8p

Friday:
Tutor meeting/class 10-12
Tutoring in the afternoon if I haven't done my 8 hours/week yet.

*sigh* busy busy.
But I am excited about what I am studying.
I am stoked about the internship.

I know I am gonna get stressed and overwhelmed, but hopefully I will be more able to cope with the pressure this year.
I will be in Substance Free housing, which will probably be much quieter, and hopefully I won't have to deal with drunk people playing instruments terribly above me, the smell of cigarettes or pot, or any of the other strange and distracting things I dealt with last year while trying to write essays, do stats, read endless novels ect.

What else is going to be better about this year. I have lots of friends. Alicia will be there. Nygil too. Annie will come back after her trip to Africa, and Ariana after her trip to India. Tyler, and Zach, and Ben, and Nina, and Aja, and Trevor are all coming back. As is Rob I believe, and Chris. Chantal will be there sometimes. And all the people I know from Legacy and PacNW and Cultivating Voice.

I want to climb on the rock wall as much as possible, play lots of raquet ball, go on runs in the rain, ride my bike cool places. I want to go watch student performances, see some of the soccer games, and even some basketball games.
I want to make this year much fuller of life and good times.
I want to feel at home in my apartment, and get along with my roommates.
I want to breathe more fresh air.
I want to play in the snow, in the mud, in the sun, and lay in the field and look at the stars.
I want to learn how to slack line, play hacky sack, and do other typical Evergreeny type things.
I hope to have the desire to stay on campus/in Oly on the weekends instead of coming home.

I want to get better at writing essays (faster).
I want to become somewhat fluent in Spanish.
I want to develop my ability as a tutor.
I want to overcome my habitual procrastination.

I think I can make myself happy by doing these things.
I know I've been trying for years, and for just as long have felt defeated by despair and desperation. But I am still gonna try harder to find some sense of contentment, if only enough to wake up glad to be alive rather than just trolling along through each new day.


I'm starting now though.
I'm not waiting for school.

I'm gonna try to start letting some of the weight of the world just roll of my sholders, rather than trying to hold it all up.
We'll see how it goes.