I enjoyed Lars and the Real Girl.
Its probably top ten, at least.


I can't stop listening to Silversun Pickups.
They are up there with Death Cab and Thrice, where they can almost do no wrong.



Also, I wish someone would say something meaningful to me. So I could respond with more than a grunt. I'm sorry... today I just couldn't fake it too well. But who knows... maybe tomorrow will be better.

I enjoyed working on the puzzle. I even enjoyed going to the doctor. I got two shots and I'm starting now to figure out which immunizations I need for Peru cause I know once school starts that is gonna be on the back burner for a while.
My "medical assistant" today was Jonny. I guess he wasn't really a nurse, and he didn't really try to fake it either...nor did he try to fake that he really liked his job. It was nice to meet someone real like that... he just kinda didnt give a shit. He looked like he was straight out of a movie like Superbad or Adventureland, where he is one of those side characters who make you laugh all the time. He was a little slow too, trying to remember the last name of the doctor, and trying to figure out which arm was my left one. ^_^ But he made me smile... and laugh. Even when he was about to give me the shot. "Is it a really painful one?" "Yea the people out there said this one hurts like a... well, lets just say we shouldnt do it on your dominant arm." "You're either really funny or really honest." "Both."

It hurt, but I thought about my dream last night, which made it easier to anticipate. My dream was set at camp (though it didnt look the same), and anyway we were just supposed to be seeing a movie, which was gonna be projected such that ideally you watch it from the water (i think i've seen something like this in one of my dreams before...) Anywho, I swam out there, and then saw some people were watching it from the beach, and decided that might be more enjoyable.
We never ended up watching the movie, something happened. The middle part of the dream is really hazy. But we all had to get up and run, and we were scared... but it was just people playing a joke or a game. The game was a physical test, basically. And so I started training for it. And it was like... a "mirrors edge" thing... ya know? Parkour... or freestyle running. So me and Bubba are training for it, and he's like the pro. And so I'm running from him, and I do really good for a beginner. Its strange, cause I remember being in pain cause of some of the physical exertion I put my body through, and being really scared running from Bubba...even though it was just training/a game.
I also remember that I was afraid to get in trouble cause the game was banned from camp, and we were practicing near the office where Daisy and Frog and Zeeb were. And when I got to the roof, which was like the final level, it started pealing off because it was rotten. And I fell. And I really didnt want to be on the ground for some reason.

*shakes head*
its been a while since I drempt like that. There were only a couple vivid dreams during camp this summer. But before that it was like... nightly, almost. Location? Eating habits? Sleeping habits?

Anyway, I like when I dream, cause I feel like I have this whole other life... a life in which I can do anything.
So that is why I thought of it when I was getting shots. Cause my goal in the dream was to not be hindered by any physical limitation, and to be able to endure any physical pain.

Ahh... well the doctor was a different story.
She clearly was having a bad day. Last time I'd seen her she was much different. This time, it looked like she had gotten braces, and wasnt too happy about it (...who would be?) and she seemed really stressed. Sympathetic as I was, it still bothered me when she spent a whole minute interrogating the apparent enigma of my virginity.
grr.
Also... I weigh more than I thought. Much more. And I think my stomach is expanding at about half the rate of the Blob, in the original movie, meaning in about 45 minutes, I will be able to cover a normal size diner with my entire body.
Just kidding.
But really... a workout routine might help. I could hardly fit into my pants today. I'd say that's a good excuse for shopping, but why waste perfectly good pants, I better just lose the pound-age.


Yea... away from that.
Had mongolian with my sister and mom before the appointments. I like spending time with them, even if I don't really show it. I think I was distracted by my headache, and my excitement over having a full meal.

After the appointments I got my new glasses. Which I really don't want to talk about. I like them. They are cute (luckily cause I remember just getting fed up with looking and picking the ones that happened to be on my face). They just don't fit that well. And if I think about glasses then I have to think about contacts (which irrates my migrain), and getting all that sorted before school. I also need a tooth guard for my teeth, cause apparently Bill could hear me grinding my teeth this morning, from the floor. WTF? I don't like that. It was probably my body reacting to all the physical exertion i was experiencing in my dream. ha

oh yea, and my mom also took me too the mall today for the unhappy errand of looking for underwear and bras. fuuuuuck I hate that.
and I hate malls.
even more after today.
I walk in and they are playing this godawful music, which wouldnt be that bad if it wasnt the themesong for the disgusting montage of people shopping, cooing over baby's new outfit, downing a bigmac and fries, and picking out the perfect wedding ring.
needless to say, i didnt find what i was looking for.


hah, i must sound really unhappy.

on the contrary.
i feel fine.
i still have a headache.
and im tired.
and I don't have PAX tickets.
but... i don't feel like the world is ending right now.
im smiling.
im making jokes.
im alone, but my family is safe and sleeping in their rooms,
and I have a nice bed to go lay in,
and with any luck, I will get into Pax tomorrow or the next day.
so overall, im pretty damn good.