"how can I fear god, when I've seen the actions of men?"


It's hard to wake up.
To be continually exposed to all the ways you have been lied to your entire life.


Would it shock you if I said I was angry?
Would it shock you if I said I was sad?
Our entire culture is a lie. No wonder no one knows who they are. No wonder we all live lives of quiet desperation.
No wonder I have always been miserable.

Lack of truth?
We are still guilty.
Find the truth.


Why were the Trade Towers targets? This wasn't meaningless, and if I were to blow up a building, my aim would be similar.
Destroy the centers of lies and control. Pentagon, WTO, White House. The places in which injustice is manufactured, supported, made into law. Destroy them.
(Come take me away bitches, if you are watching).


I don't support killing people by flying planes full of people into buildings full of people. But I also don't support killing people any other way, and our whole fucking culture is built off that very action.

We kill everything in our way. WE KILL EVERYTHING.
In the disgraced name of democracy,
in the meaningless name of money and power
for sex, for resources, for recognition...

Your money supports death.
My money supports murder.
TODAY.
Today a family is being killed in a war which would be more founded if we dropped bombs on ourselves. Proudly funded by you and me.
Today an indigenous man is being killed in the name of bio-diversity "conservation" (ie. an excuse to access more resources for the people in power), and a woman is suffering from the effects of a 20 year old chemical leak, which has not been rectified. You support this continued injustice by buying your beauty product.

Today you murdered someone.

"Woke up to a brand new skyline
We licked our wounds and mourned the dead
Swallowed the story, hook and sinker
Is that what we meant, when we said that we never would forget

Are we fools and cowards all
To let them cover up their lies
'Cause we all watched the buildings fall
And watched the scales fall from our eyes

A fire burns beneath Manhattan
Still we breathe with broken lungs
We act like none of this matters
Is that what we meant, when we said that we'd sing what must be sung

Are we fools and cowards all
To let them cover up their lies
'Cause we all watched the buildings fall
And watched the scales fall from our eyes

We want answers
Scream from the roofs
We want justice
We want the truth"

I'm not positive if Thrice wrote this song in the name of the same justice I desire. Maybe they wanted revenge against "those who did this to us" referring to the people we now wage war against. I'd like to think better of them than that. Either way, those who we do war against are people who were only seeking justice against our continual, widespread disregard for human life.
I want to not be lied to. I want to not be raised in school and media to believe in an enemy or an injustice, when the real enemies are the ones feeding such a lie.

You did not take control of the plane and fly it into the building. I did not blow anything up. But our money put the fuel in the tank, and our ignorance lit the match.

Since we all did this together, and since probably only a few people had malicious intent in this destruction of the already feeble honor of this society (even of this race of humanity) we might also be able to fix it together. But first we have to turn on the lights, and look in the mirror.